Archived From: Nacho Chicken
My husband and I try to have date night once a week. Logistically we end up at Cheesecake Factory 50% of the time because it’s close to the movie theaters and the shopping. I’m not complaining. Have you seen their menu? It’s about 30 pages long. There’s no way I could get sick of that place. We love the chicken nachos there. They’re super crisp and so delicious. One order is by no means meant for two people and we’ve conquered it by ourselves more than we like to admit. I’m not saying that this Nacho Chicken tastes like their chicken nachos. Think of this as the jacked-up protein version of those. It’s really the simplest concept – nachos on chicken, but it’s really tasty.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (see Note)
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese
- (optional) guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Top each chicken breast evenly with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is done and juices run clear. Top with guacamole if desired.
Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything